PASO Membership Info
The initiatives of the Philippine-American Society of Ohio are to promote the welfare and interests of the Filipino-American in Ohio as well as preserve and perpetuate the Filipino heritage and culture. Anyone who is Filipino heritage and/or by affinity is eligible to become a member of PASO.
- To develop meaningful relationship with one another and with the community through civic, cultural, and social activities.
- To avail of the scholarship awards to deserving students given yearly.
- To receive updates of events in the Filipino-American community through the newsletter and website.
Annual PASO Events
- Summer Picnic
- Pista Sa Nayon
- Reverse Raffle & Silent Auction
- Christmas Ball
- VariousA�ethnic festivities
- Building and Grounds
- Social and Cultural
- Ways and Means
Potential members can either register online by filling out the form on this page or by downloading a brochure and returning it by mail to:
1975 W. Ridgewood Dr.
Parma, OH 44130Download Brochure
PASO Membership Application
Please fill out form below and you will be contacted regarding your submission and payment.
[contact-form-7 id=”787″ title=”PASO Membership Form”]
Lifetime Membership (Single): $50.00 one-time
Lifetime Membership (Family): $100.00 one-time
PASO is a non-profit organization with a 501C3 status